Interface Aesthetics Training for Medical Professionals
Interface Aesthetics TrainingInterface Aesthetics is leading innovation in non-surgical aesthetic training, offering the latest Botox Training and Dermal Fillers courses for medical professionals. Teaching in medical aesthetics, much like the aesthetics industry as a whole, is poorly regulated, and as such can lead to a wide variation in the quality of training received. Interface Aesthetics has designed training which follows a competency-based approach, with an emphasis on hands-on injecting on live model patients.
Why choose Interface Aesthetics?
Interface Aesthetics has a proven record of supporting our trainers into independent practise. We exclusively train healthcare professionals, and have experience of working across professions to provide the training and advice that individuals require to best move on to practise safely and successfully. Bridging the gap between undertaking training and entering into practise is one of the great challenges in medical aesthetics.
- Courses are led by GMC-registered doctors with backgrounds in facial surgery and aesthetics. This ensures that teaching is delivered by experts in facial anatomy and aesthetic practice.
- Training is fully accredited by the CPD accreditation services, providing 14 hours of CPD activity for our Foundation Course - more than any other comparable course.
- Recognised training - our courses are recognised by the two leading providers of cosmetic insurance in the UK, enabling trainees to go on to obtain insurance and practise immediately after completion.
- Maximum group size of 4 trainees per tutor, providing greater exposure and hands-on training with the taught techniques.
- We exclusively use live model patients, giving trainees the most authentic training environment.
- We work with industry leaders Allergan, ensuring that our trainees learn using the most reputable and recognisable products in the industry (Botox (R), Juvederm (R) )
- We provide business and marketing advice, addressing some of the key points that can help new practitioners to be successful in this innovative and exciting industry.
At Interface Aesthetics we bring together expertise form across professions, as well as building on our experience of the many healthcare professionals who have trained with us previously. The success of our trainees is the basis of our reputation. Our ultimate goal is to ensure each and every one of our trainees is safe, equipped with the necessary skills and, ultimately, successful within this rapidly expanding industry.
UK (London) based business providing non-surgical aesthetic training courses. Website includes details of courses provided, "meet the founder" page, certifications and accreditations gained, associations belonged to, testimonials, blog, contact form.
Signals of trust found on website
- Testimonials found
- Accreditations found
- Associations found
- Certifications found
- Detailed 'Meet the Team' info found
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Review of interfaceaesthetics.co.uk
Information on how we determine signs of trust
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
16 September 2021
Average page load time
Social network presence