Into The Blue
Founded in 1996, Into the Blue initially specialised in giving their customers the opportunity to fly authentic vintage Spitfires. Over the years, their carefully chosen activities and adventures have expanded to a collection of over 3000 days out across the UK, with something to entice and excite just about everyone.
Thrill-seekers can climb aboard for incredible flying experiences or literally take the plunge with indoor skydiving gifts. Those with a penchant for luxury and relaxation might prefer to enjoy one of the indulgent spa day deals or dabble in the food and drink gifts available - including gin tasting, chocolate making and barista training. There's also scuba diving and water sports, outdoor adventures like bushcraft and rock climbing, and much more!
A deeper dive into intotheblue.co.uk
Common questions asked about www.intotheblue.co.uk
1. How can I contact customer service?You can contact our customer service team through various channels. You can reach us through live chat on our website from Monday to Friday, 9:00 to 17:00. Alternatively, you can call us at 01959 578100 during the same hours. If you prefer, you can also fill out the online contact form and we will get back to you.
2. Can I exchange my voucher?Yes, you can exchange your Into The Blue voucher as long as it is still valid. We have a dedicated online exchange portal for this purpose. However, please note that physical gifts, gift tins, and competition prizes cannot be exchanged.
3. How can I receive my voucher instantly?If you need your voucher immediately, you can select the 'E Voucher' option on the delivery options page during checkout. This will result in an instant gift voucher being emailed to you. It's a convenient option if you've left it too late to receive a voucher by post. Best of all, our E Voucher delivery option is free.
4. When will my order be dispatched?For standard delivery orders placed on weekdays before 4pm, they will be dispatched on the same day via Royal Mail. Tracked APC courier orders placed before 2pm on weekdays will also be dispatched on the same day. If you choose Saturday Special Delivery, orders placed before 4pm on Fridays will be guaranteed for Saturday delivery.
5. Where can I find answers to common queries about vouchers and bookings?You can find answers to most queries about voucher registration, extensions, exchanges, and bookings on our online Help Hub. We have compiled a comprehensive list of frequently asked questions to assist you. If you still need assistance, our customer service team is ready to help through the various contact methods mentioned above.
UK (Biggin Hill Airport, Kent) based business - established in 1996 - providing experience days. Website includes details of services provided, testimonials (via Feefo), delivery and returns information, terms and conditions, complaints procedure, associations, blog, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
526 Churchill Way
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Delivery information found
- Returns policy found
- Terms and conditions found
- Details of complaints procedure
- Company established in 1996
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
3 December 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of intotheblue.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 2 from 17 reviews
"Fantastic driving experience at Haydock Park racecourse for my 12 year old nephew. Easy to book and fantastic instructor Qaisar Khan. He was great at putting my nephew at ease, will definitely recommend and book again."
"Happy to report this company offered me superb efficient and effective customer service of the highest standard when needed. Use with confidence!!!"
Read all reviews
Social network presence