The Kinesiology Association (KA) was incorporated on 24th March 1988, previously we were known as The Association of Systematic Kinesiology (ASK). We changed our name in August 2019. The association is a registered Charity (No. 299306)
A deeper dive into kinesiologyassociation.org
Common questions asked about www.kinesiologyassociation.org
1. What is Kinesiology?Kinesiology is a holistic approach to health and well-being that uses muscle testing to identify imbalances in the body's energy system. It combines elements of traditional Chinese medicine, chiropractic, and other natural healing modalities. Kinesiology can help address physical, emotional, and mental issues by restoring balance and promoting self-healing.
2. What happens during a Kinesiology Consultation?During a Kinesiology consultation, a trained practitioner will assess your energy system by testing the strength or weakness of specific muscles. This helps identify any imbalances or blockages in your body's energy flow. The practitioner may use various techniques such as acupressure, nutritional guidance, and emotional stress release to restore balance and promote healing. Each session is tailored to your individual needs and goals.
3. How can I find a Kinesiology practitioner near me?You can find a Kinesiology practitioner near you by using the 'Find a Practitioner' feature on our website. Simply enter your location, and a list of certified practitioners in your area will be provided. You can also filter the results based on specific specialties or techniques.
4. What are the levels and benefits of becoming a member?The Kinesiology Association offers different levels of membership, including Foundation Level and Diploma Level. Each level comes with its own set of benefits, such as access to exclusive resources, discounts on courses and events, and networking opportunities with other professionals in the field. Becoming a member also demonstrates your commitment to professional development and upholding the standards of Kinesiology practice.
5. Are there resources available for continuing professional development (CPD)?Yes, the Kinesiology Association provides a range of CPD resources for its members. These resources include workshops, webinars, online courses, and conferences that cover various topics related to Kinesiology. Participating in CPD activities helps practitioners stay updated with the latest research, techniques, and advancements in the field, ensuring they provide the highest quality of care to their clients.
Some reasons to choose kinesiologyassociation.org
Accreditation and CertificationThe Kinesiology Association is the accrediting body for courses, schools, and tutors in the field of Kinesiology. This means that individuals who complete courses or training programs accredited by the association can be confident in the quality and credibility of their education.
Wide Range of ResourcesThe Kinesiology Association provides a variety of resources for its members, including CPD resources and video resources. These resources allow practitioners to continue their professional development and stay up-to-date with the latest advancements in the field.
Find a PractitionerThe Kinesiology Association offers a convenient 'Find a Practitioner' feature on their website. This allows individuals to easily locate a qualified Kinesiology practitioner near them, ensuring they receive the best possible care and treatment.
Find a CourseFor those interested in pursuing a career in Kinesiology, the Kinesiology Association provides a comprehensive list of courses. This makes it easy for individuals to find a course that suits their needs and goals, whether they are looking for foundation level or diploma level training.
Supportive CommunityThe Kinesiology Association fosters a supportive community for its members. Practitioners can connect with other professionals in the field, share knowledge and experiences, and receive support and guidance from their peers. This sense of community can be invaluable for personal and professional growth.
UK (Durrington, Wiltshire) based charity - established in 1988 - providing a register and association for professional kinesiologists in the UK. Website includes register of professional kinesiologists, testimonials, associations, members and tutors areas, news section, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
15 Cygnet Drive
Wiltshire SP4 8LQ
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Site last visited by us on...
30 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of kinesiologyassociation.org may include domain name holding pages