KlearMinds specialises in a range of cognitive behavioural therapy services for clients across London, offering advice in a broad range of issues, including anxiety, bereavement, phobias, depression and much more. The team focus on a friendly and flexible approach to cognitive behavioural therapy, working with each client to achieve the changes they want using a variety of different session formats.
The team also provide a variety of other therapies including mindfulness-based cognitive therapy and psychotherapy in areas such as MaidaVale and further afield. For clients not based locally, the online counselling and coaching service is a personal and confidential service that can be done through Skype or FaceTime. It is a highly recommended service designed to help clients, wherever they are.
Where clients have concerns in their career, KlearMinds can help. The expert team offer career coaching, self-esteem advice, stress management counselling and work bullying assistance.
Whether you are looking for life coaching sessions in Kensington or for an experienced cognitive behavioural therapist near Liverpool Street who can give confidential and professional advice, get in touch today. You can also visit the KlearMinds website for more information on the services provided and how their team can help.
A deeper dive into klearminds.com
Common questions asked about www.klearminds.com
1. What services do you offer?We offer private psychotherapy and counseling services in London. Our experienced therapists can help you with a wide range of issues, including anxiety, anger, chronic fatigue, couples' syndrome, OCD, panic, confidence, self-bullying, and more. We also provide online therapy and in-person appointments.
2. How do you match clients with therapists?We have a team of highly skilled therapists in London, and our Service Director, Maggie Morrow, is dedicated to matching clients with the therapist who works best for them. We take into consideration your specific needs and goals to ensure a successful therapeutic relationship.
3. What types of therapies do you offer?We are experts in a wide range of therapies, including CBT (cognitive behavioral therapy), life coaching, mindfulness-based cognitive therapy, counseling, and psychotherapy. We tailor these therapies to suit your specific needs and goals, ensuring the most effective treatment for you.
4. What qualifications and experience do your therapists have?Our therapists have over 30 years of experience and are highly skilled in their respective fields. They are qualified and accredited professionals who adhere to the highest standards of ethical practice. We ensure that our therapists are continuously updating their skills and knowledge to provide the best possible care for our clients.
5. How can therapy help me?Therapy can help you understand the challenges you are facing and provide you with the tools and strategies to overcome them. Our therapists are here to support and empower you to achieve your goals in the fastest way possible. Whether you are struggling with anxiety, low self-confidence, relationship issues, or any other problem, therapy can provide you with the guidance and support you need to make positive changes in your life.
Some reasons to choose klearminds.com
Improving Work, Anxiety and RelationshipsMany years ago, the company helped a client who had a bad experience with therapy in the past. After just a handful of sessions, the client noticed a big improvement in their anxiety levels. The therapy sessions helped the client understand themselves better and reframe their thoughts and actions in certain circumstances, resulting in a positive impact on their life.
Anger, Self-Doubt, Relationship ProblemsThe company worked with a client who had doubts about the effectiveness of therapy and feared being strung along without making any real progress. However, the client was pleasantly surprised when clear goals were set and achieved during the therapy sessions. This experience disproved the client's initial thoughts and resulted in improvements in anger management, self-doubt, and relationship problems.
UK (London) based business - with 4 branches throughout London - providing counselling, coaching and psychotherapy services. Website includes details of services provided, "meet the team" page, case studies (with detailed testimonials), details of awards won, FAQs, guides, fees, blog, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
11/12 Tokenhouse Yard
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Case studies / portfolio found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Awards won
- Company has 4 branches
- Website secured by SSL certificate
London EC2R 7AS
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Latest blog entry
How Can Bereavement Counselling Help with Loss?
published on 6 June 2023
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
15 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of klearminds.com may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 5 from 3 reviews
"Maggie is a highly talented psychotherapist. I have seen her at different points in time for three very different challenges. She values each session is extremely switched on and adapts her methodology according to each challenge at hand to maximise patient benefit and time efficiency and get you back on the road to good mental health and clear thinking."
"I highly recommend Maggie. I've worked with a number of CBT coaches over the years but Maggie is the only one that has given me the results I was hoping for. Through testing times she gave me the support I needed. Her approach is empathetic yet direct and gave me the tools I needed to cope with the ups and downs of life."
Read all reviews
Social network presence