Shibumi is a colourful boutique style company producing stylish embroidered silk and cashmere coats, jackets, waistcoats, kaftans, gowns, shawls, bedspreads and more...
My name is Ruth Guise and I started Shibumi in 2003 out of my love for fabrics. That was the main inspiration behind the business. I simply love textiles and I wanted to inspire people to wear beautiful coats and jackets casually, not only kept hidden away in cupboards for 'special' occasions.
I come from a family of creatives and tailors. My grandmother, also called Ruth, was the most incredible couture dressmaker and I spent my childhood being awestruck at her ability to create a beautiful dress out of a simple piece of fabric. My cousin is also a well known designer so I guess it is in the blood. After some years of training and playing around with fabrics and life taking its course as it does, I found myself one day in 2003 having this idea and Shibumi was born.
I wanted to include all shapes and sizes into my creations so petite and plus sizes are very important to me. Our size range for women goes from 6-26 and for men from 34-54. A bespoke service is also available. Please contact me for any bespoke requests at: email@example.com.
Our collection can be seen at shows and events around the country. Please check the 'Shows' page on our website for more information on when we will be in a location near you. We also do private sales, appointments at our show room and of course you can buy online at www.shibumistyle.com.
A selection of products by shibumistyle.com
A deeper dive into shibumistyle.com
Common questions asked about www.shibumistyle.com
1. What is the return policy for purchases made on Shibumi Style?Answer: We offer a hassle-free return policy for all purchases made on our website. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you can return it within 30 days of receiving it for a full refund or exchange. Please ensure that the item is in its original condition with all tags and packaging intact.
2. How long does it take to receive my order?Answer: We strive to process and ship all orders within 1-2 business days. Once your order has been shipped, the delivery time will depend on your location. Typically, domestic orders within the United States arrive within 3-5 business days, while international orders may take 7-14 business days to arrive. You will receive a tracking number to monitor the progress of your shipment.
3. Can I cancel or modify my order after it has been placed?Answer: We understand that circumstances may change, and you may need to cancel or modify your order. Please contact our customer support team as soon as possible with your order details, and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, please note that once an order has been shipped, we are unable to make any changes or cancellations.
4. Are the measurements provided for the clothing accurate?Answer: We take great care in providing accurate measurements for all our clothing items. However, please note that there may be slight variations due to the handmade nature of our products. We recommend referring to our size guide and measuring yourself to ensure the best fit. If you have any specific questions about sizing, feel free to reach out to our customer support team for assistance.
5. Do you offer international shipping?Answer: Yes, we offer international shipping to most countries worldwide. During the checkout process, you can select your country, and the shipping cost will be calculated accordingly. Please note that international orders may be subject to customs duties and taxes imposed by the destination country. These charges are the responsibility of the customer and are not included in the product or shipping costs.
Some reasons to choose shibumistyle.com
Wide Range of CollectionsThe company offers a diverse range of collections to cater to different customer preferences. From jackets to blazers, customers can find a variety of stylish and trendy options to suit their individual style.
High-Quality JacketsThe company prides itself on providing high-quality jackets that are not only fashionable but also durable. Customers can expect their jackets to withstand regular wear and tear, ensuring long-lasting use.
Unique DesignsWith the Anya, Bhumi, Classic Blazer, and Juna collections, the company offers unique designs that stand out from the crowd. Customers can find distinctive styles that allow them to express their individuality and make a fashion statement.
Attention to DetailThe company pays great attention to detail in the design and production process. From intricate stitching to carefully selected materials, customers can trust that each garment is crafted with precision and care.
Versatile OptionsWhether customers are looking for a casual jacket or a formal blazer, the company provides versatile options to meet various occasions and dress codes. Customers can find the perfect piece to complement their outfit and enhance their overall look.
UK (Elmore, Gloucestershire) based company - established in 2003 - providing cashmere and silk attire (including coats, jackets, gowns, kaftans and waistcoats) for sale. Website includes e-commerce facilities, delivery and returns information, terms and conditions, details of their charity support, full company contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
7 Priory Fields
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
47 hrs 48 mins ago
Company/VAT Reg. Nos
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
29 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of shibumistyle.com may include domain name holding pages
3rd party review websites
Average score of 5 from 43 reviews
"Got a coat for my Son’s wedding , nothing to much trouble , fitted perfectly , then ordered the same fabric to have a dress made again wonderful service . Will certainly be getting a not one in the future"
"Shibumi made the experience of finding an outfit for my daughters wedding unstressful! Ruth’s advice on colour and style were amazing... plus she’s patient and calm and trusting. Thank you to all the Shibumi team! I would definitely recommend you to anyone. JB"
"The beautiful colours and fit of my Shibumi outfit for my son`s wedding has been much admired; it was a truly stress-free and joyful experience from start to finish, arrived looking a million dollars and made my day."
Read all reviews
Social network presence