The Dental Surgery - Private Dentist in Norwich - Cosmetic Dental Practice
The Dental Surgery provides high quality general and cosmetic Dental care in modern state of the art surgeries, and is a highly recommended private dentist in Norwich. Also provided is Facial aesthetics in a safe environment by professionals.
Dr Khangura ensures all dental treatment is collaborative with his patients and that they are well-informed before treatment begins.
Why chose us?Dr Khangura is London Qualified.He established his private dental surgery in Norwich nearly 20 years ago.100% of our patients said the cleanliness was ideal.New State of the Art surgeries.Our patients would recommend us without hesitation. Don't take our word read our full INDEPENDENT EXCEL PATIENT SURVEY and our Patient comments. We look forward to you joining our practice.
Our commitment to you
To provide high quality dental care for you and your family in a friendly and caring environment using up to date techniques incorporating the latest technology.
Your teeth make up your smile, and your smile gives you laughter and confidence. Arrange a consultation with us today to discuss how we can enhance your inner smile.
Dr Khangura has successfully treated hundreds of cosmetic cases using Composite Bonding, Veneers, Crowns, Bridges and Teeth Whitening.
If you are need of Teeth Whitening in Norwich, Composite Bonding or Veneers in Norwich then 'The Dental Surgery' is an extremely reputable Dentist in Norwich that would be happy to help you.
Work examples from khangura.com
A deeper dive into khangura.com
Common questions asked about www.khangura.com
1. What services does Dr. Khangura and the team provide?Dr. Khangura and the team at www.khangura.com provide a range of dental treatments and facial aesthetics services. These include bridges, cosmetic dentistry, composite fillings, hygiene, digital technology, general brushing, nervous patient care, preventative care, teeth whitening, and veneers. They also offer facial aesthetics treatments.
2. How can I become a patient at the dental surgery?To become a patient at the dental surgery, you can contact the team for more details and information on how to register. They are currently accepting new patients and will provide you with the necessary information and guidance to join their practice.
3. What are the COVID-19 guidelines for attending the surgery?In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the dental surgery has implemented important guidelines to ensure the safety of patients and staff. These guidelines include not attending if you have symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, loss of smell/taste, or if you have had contact with COVID-19 positive individuals. Patients are also advised to confirm their travel history and follow contactless payment methods.
4. What are the credentials of Dr. L Khangura?Dr. L Khangura, BDS London, is the founder of the dental surgery. He is a highly qualified and experienced dentist, providing state-of-the-art dental care. With his expertise and dedication, he has established the practice as a reputable and award-winning cosmetic dental practice in Norfolk.
5. What are the facilities and accessibility options available at the dental surgery?The dental surgery is equipped with modern, state-of-the-art facilities and technologies to provide high-quality dental care. It has ample parking and ground floor disabled access for the convenience of patients. The practice also offers limited seating at social distancing for those who cannot wait in their cars.
Some reasons to choose khangura.com
Amazing Smile TransformationDr Khangura did an amazing job on my teeth a couple of months ago, he completely transformed my smile by using composite bonding, such a natural result and not as pricey as veneers. Most importantly he listened to me and made sure I was happy with the end result! I didn't know just over an hour in his chair could change my self confidence so much! 100% recommend! - Evie T
Polite and Welcoming AtmosphereI can thoroughly recommend this Dental Practice after being a patient for a number of years. There is a polite, welcoming atmosphere from all the staff and Dr Leon Khangura is a highly qualified professional with up to date methods and equipment and advice as necessary. Also, Joanne, one of the Hygienists is likewise a highly regarded member of the team with the latest equipment and techniques. All the Team are very patient as well and provide a calming atmosphere. So, the whole Team at the Surgery are excellent in my opinion and Dr Leon and the Team manage, literally, to keep me smiling! - Michael C
Expertise in Dental InjuriesI have always been conscience of my teeth since they were injured in a football game. I learnt to smile without showing them. After seeing the amazing transformation Leon managed with my girlfriend Emma's teeth, I...
UK (Norwich) based business - established in 2000 - providing dentistry treatments. Website includes details of treatments provided, "meet the team" page, work examples, testimonials, associations, pricing, full contact details.
Signals of trust found on website
49 Ipswich Road
Information on how we determine signs of trust
- Testimonials found
- Full company contact address and
phone number found
- Associations found
- Detailed 'Meet the Founder' info found
- Examples of work listed
- Company established in 2000
- Website secured by SSL certificate
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
24 hrs 15 mins ago
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
13 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of khangura.com may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence