Semi permanent makeup is one of the most sought after aesthetic treatments in Kent and the UK which many women are quickly adapting into their make up regimes of today.
Semi Permanent Makeup (SPMU), also known as micropigmentation, involves the use of precision equipment to deposit small amounts of hypoallergenic pigment into the dermal layer of the skin in order to enhance your natural beauty.
SPMU is typically used for the enhancement of eyeliner, eyebrows, and lip colour. The technique can also be used for the cosmetic application of beauty marks and other long-lasting cosmetic features.
We're based in East Malling, Kent and are ideally located if you live nearby in Maidstone, Sevenoaks, Tonbridge, Tunbridge Wells, Gravesend or Dartford
A deeper dive into immaculatetouch.co.uk
Common questions asked about immaculatetouch.co.uk
1. What services does Immaculate Touch offer?Immaculate Touch offers a wide range of services including toxin injections, Aqualyx fat injections, dermal fillers, dissolving dermal fillers, Forma Plus body sculpting, Forma facial, gummy smile treatment, jawline slimming and bruxism treatment, Lumecca IPL laser facials, Million Dollar neck lift, non-surgical rhinoplasty, plasma skin tightening, Profhilo body and skin booster, PRP/PRF face and hair rejuvenation, thread vein removal, vitamin infusion therapy, SPMU (semi-permanent makeup), Ombré eyebrows, semi-permanent eyeliner, semi-permanent lips, semi-permanent makeup facial, microneedling facial, and nails by Hannah.
2. How do toxin injections work?Toxin injections, also known as Botox injections, work by temporarily paralyzing the muscles that cause wrinkles and fine lines. The injections contain a purified form of botulinum toxin, which blocks the nerve signals to the muscles, preventing them from contracting. This results in smoother, more youthful-looking skin. The effects of toxin injections typically last for 3-4 months, after which the treatment can be repeated.
3. What is the process of getting dermal fillers?Dermal fillers are injectable gels that are used to restore volume and smooth out wrinkles and folds in the skin. The process of getting dermal fillers involves a consultation with a qualified practitioner to determine the areas that need treatment. The filler is then injected into the targeted areas using a fine needle or cannula. The treatment is relatively quick and results are visible immediately. The effects of dermal fillers can last anywhere from 6 months to 2 years, depending on the type of filler used and individual factors.
4. What is non-surgical rhinoplasty?Non-surgical rhinoplasty, also known as a liquid nose job, is a non-invasive procedure that involves using dermal fillers to reshape and contour the nose. It is a popular alternative to traditional rhinoplasty surgery as it does not require any incisions or anesthesia. The procedure involves injecting small amounts of filler into specific areas of the nose to correct imperfections such as bumps, asymmetry, or a drooping tip. Non-surgical rhinoplasty can provide immediate results with minimal downtime and is reversible if desired.
5. What is Profhilo and how does it work?Profhilo is a unique injectable treatment that stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the skin, resulting in improved skin quality and hydration. It is made from a high concentration of hyaluronic acid, which is injected into specific areas of the face or body. The treatment works by spreading beneath the skin and stimulating the production of collagen and elastin, which helps to tighten and lift the skin. Profhilo is known for its natural-looking results and can be used to treat areas such as the face, neck, hands, and décolletage. The effects of Profhilo can last up to 6 months.
UK (East Malling, Kent) based business providing semi-permanent makeup and microblading treatments. Website includes details of treatments provided, pricing, work examples, customer reviews, blog, contact details.
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
40 hrs 43 mins ago
Latest blog entry
Can dermal fillers be reversed/removed?
published on 29 September 2023
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
19 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of immaculatetouch.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence