There are plenty of reasons why you might decide to have a clearout in your London home. Maybe you're having a spring clean and need to remove all the junk that's left over. If you're decluttered your loft or garage, then you've probably got a mountain of waste that has to go. Rather than let it all pile up, get in touch with Metro Waste to find out how we can help. We have been in business for over 25 years and offer a range of services that are perfect for domestic and business customers alike.
House/property clearances throughout LondonWe're used to working with local authorities and local businesses in London. We've worked with virtually all types of businesses over the years including solicitors, estate agents, shops, pubs and restaurants. We can completely clear virtually any house, flat or any other type of property or kinds of business of all kinds of domestic waste.
Areas we coverWe cover most of South East and South West London as well as the City, West End and parts of North and East London too. These include:If you're not sure if we cover your area, take a look at our areas page to see if we cover your postcode.
Commercial London Rubbish RemovalIf you have unwanted waste at your London office or factory, you'll want it removed as soon as possible. There are many reasons that you may need your waste removed fast e.g. if you're refurbishing a shop, flat or an office you'll need the space to work and maximise your time. That's where we can help our same-day skip or rubbish clearance service is the perfect solution.
We also provide our skip and tipper hire service to busy London construction sites so you can keep your work area free from building debris. We offer full and part-load options so you'll only pay for what we take. Get in touch with us today to discuss our competitive trade prices.
London skip hireIf you prefer to take your time whilst you're having a clear out, our skips are perfect for the job. With a range of sizes to choose from, we can deliver and collect your skip quickly and efficiently. For more information, visit our page to hire a London skip or simply get in touch for a quick quote.
Need to know more?You may have a myriad of questions that aren't covered here, so why not have a look at our bite-sized FAQs or get in touch for free, professional advice where we'll be able to answer any questions you may have.
A deeper dive into metrowaste.co.uk
Common questions asked about metrowaste.co.uk
1. What services does Metro Waste offer?Metro Waste offers a range of services including skip hire, rubbish removal, garage, garden, and loft clearances. They serve both residential and business clients in London.
2. How does Metro Waste charge for rubbish removal?Metro Waste charges based on full or part-load prices. This means you only pay for the amount of waste they remove, saving you money if you have a smaller load.
3. Is Metro Waste licensed and insured?Yes, Metro Waste is fully licensed as a waste carrier with the Environment Agency. They also have insurance coverage, ensuring compliance with strict rubbish removal laws.
4. How long has Metro Waste been in business?Metro Waste has been in business for over 25 years, making them experienced and knowledgeable in dealing with London's waste management needs.
5. Does Metro Waste prioritize recycling?Yes, Metro Waste is committed to recycling and currently recycles over 90% of the waste they collect. They care about the environment and strive to minimize their impact on the planet.
Some reasons to choose metrowaste.co.uk
FULL OR PART-LOAD PRICESWith this company, you only pay for the amount of waste they remove, so you don't have to pay for a full load if you don't have that much rubbish.
FULLY LICENSED & INSUREDThis company is fully licensed as a waste carrier with the Environment Agency, ensuring that they comply with strict rubbish removal laws. They are also fully insured, giving you peace of mind.
OVER 25 YEARS OF EXPERIENCEWith over 25 years of experience in dealing with London's waste, this company has proven that they know what they are doing and have been successful in their field for a long time.
FRIENDLY STAFF WHO WORK HARDThe team at this company is known for their friendliness and hard work. They are knowledgeable about rubbish and are always ready to provide free advice.
RECYCLING EXPERTSThis company cares about the environment and currently recycles over 90% of the waste they collect. By choosing them, you can contribute to a greener planet.
020 7720 2777
UK (Battersea, London) based business - with over 25 years' experience - providing waste clearance services. Website includes details of services provided, FAQs, geographical areas covered, full contact details.
2nd Floor Nucleus House
2 Lower Mortlake Road
Profile page views
Today (so far)
More page view stats
Googlebot last visited this page...
8 hrs 35 mins ago
Company/VAT Reg. Nos
Company VAT No: 858352104
Latest blog entry
Reducing your plastic consumption at Christmas
published on 23 November 2020
Key pages found
Site last visited by us on...
24 November 2023
Average page load time
Snapshots of metrowaste.co.uk may include domain name holding pages
Social network presence